Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Re-evaluation On Myself...

Today I'm kind of unhappy when I'm sitting on the sofa in my living room alone, my mind starts some thoughts...I don't achieve much in my career & my life. Or perhaps it's still very early to judge my life as I'm still young. I somehow don't know am I wasted my time but there's this saying goes "you'll never know if you don't try". So I don't want to look back much but heading forward to my TARGET. I believe success is a destination!


glitter-graphics.com

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam Chan said...

Success is not destination... as we will have continue even though we had achieve something initially.

Check these:
Road to success
Little by little and step by step

Best Wishes
Let's Acquire Wisdom and Live with Passion

September 24, 2007 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is success that can be achieved everyday. Create some short term goals and achieve those. It will feel good to achieve some quick goals and it will give you the fire needed to accomplish your long term goals.

September 25, 2007 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger bokjae said...

The fact that you even think about it is a very good sign! Perhaps self acceptance is a beginning and dont over berate yourself. Give yourself room, settle in and your thoughts will be clearer! Hope it helps! cheers!

September 25, 2007 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

hi sam, alex & bokjae,

thank you very much, I'll take what u said in my route to success!:)

Dora

September 25, 2007 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

life is a journey..you will sure find what you want and success along the way..

October 5, 2007 at 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home