Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tag: Happy Blogging


Thank you so much, kiasumum. Or, I'll rather call u Fiona from today onwards. (Feel a bit closer, hehehe...) Well, this is something simple yet nice! I'm very happy blogging coz I know more & more frens from different corner of this world. I don't mind be fren wth those fr out of this world lah eg. ET since blogging is borderless! (Oops...seems out of topic!) Just hope everyone of you enjoy my blog and pls bear wth me if you find there's something disturb ur feeling, I DON'T MEAN IT. "Happy Blogging to all my dear buddies"

I would like this goes on to:->
>Sting
>Sweetiepie
>Deana
>Ratu Syura

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

got a hogwart invitation for u

http://littlepaces.com/?p=302

November 6, 2007 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Woww.. thanks a lot Dora~! I'll be sure to post this up on my blog soon! :)

November 7, 2007 at 3:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is kinda fun!

November 7, 2007 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger sting said...

hehe.. thanks ya :-)

November 7, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home