Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sleepless

Tonight is the showdown between Arsenal & Manchester United. But I'm not really a soccer fan so I opt for my regular reading while hubby glued to StarSports for the match. The weather at night is just great to sleep. Go to bed with my tired body. But wondering why couldn't fall to sleep as my brain like still very actively functioning. Does anyone experience such thing before? So got up from bed and surf some webpages. Haha...wondering what my blogger buddies doing now...Suddenly my "evil" thought goes like this:-> Call them up one by one and talk until I get tired again then go to sleep. It's such a bright idea but unfortunately I don't have their numbers! (No, I won't do it even if I have the numbers. kekeke...)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger WMD: Wife, Mother, Daughter said...

ha ha looks like we are both in the same boat - hubby also waiting for the Man U and Arsenal showdown though he is a Liverpool fan.

November 4, 2007 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

ha ha..my hubby not around so i went for a swim and followed my sister home coz i malas cook dinner..now still at my sis's house having breakfast..

November 4, 2007 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

wmd
~Man just loves soccer so much...

deana
~u r so energetic, get up so early!

Dora:)

November 4, 2007 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Sammi said...

Hmm, I think you are kind type, let me continue exploring your blog before I say that , ha!

November 7, 2007 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home