Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Believe Myself

Just like to pour out something from my heart today...I fell down at a very low level (my momentum) and trying extremely hard to get back my aggresiveness. Sometimes I'm wondering why some people rewarded with something that they should not or I shall say that they are not deserved to it while we are the deserving one can't be rewarded?...I'm somehow sad & frustrated. But it won't block me from achieving what i aiming for 'coz I believe JUSTICE PREVAILS in this universe.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Shana said...

life sometimes unfair,just be strong!:D

October 2, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

just keep trying. persistence pays, you'll see. cheers
-pek imm

October 3, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

thanks shana & pek imm! i know what to do:)

October 3, 2007 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

hi dora! in the mood for a tag?
-pek imm

October 4, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home