Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, October 12, 2007

Being Tagged: 5 Things...

Being tagged by kiasumum, i think this is pretty easy job for me!



5 things found in my room:-
a) Bed of course (wth colourful bedsheet)
b) Bedside tables
c) A chair wth big red love cushion
d) Photo frame wth wedding photo
e) One self-enrichment bk (mine) & one audio visual magazine (hubby)

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:-
a) MBA
b) Learn French
c) Learn the proper skill in playing tennis
d) To get my mum to gym & spa together
e) To tidy my store room

5 things found in my bag:-
a) Purse
b) Handphone
c) Keys
d) Some "going to pay" bills
e) A pen

5 things found in my wallet:-
a) Money notes & coins
b) MyKad/Driving Licence
c) Credit cards
d) ATM cards
e) Member/Reward/Loyalty cards

5 things I’m currently into:-
a) Doing this tag
b) Rushing a contract for customer
c) Climbing career ladder
d) Blogging
e) Thinking for weekend outing

5 beautiful mummies/women to tag:
a) Pek Imm
b) Shana
c) Sting
d) -empty-
e) -empty-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home