Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tag: Three Things


I was tagged by sweetiepie on this 3 things, thanks!

Three things that scare me
1. Financially unsound.
2. Cashless.
3. Moneyless.

Three people who make me laugh
1. My Family.
2. Mr. Bean.
3. Stephen Chow.

Three things I love
1. My Family.
2. More & more money.
3. Explore.

Three things I hate
1. Being nagged.
2. Being cheated.
3. Being fooled.

Three things I don’t understand
1. Why careless where it shouldn't be.
2. Why Year 2007 happened in such a way for me.
3. Why a friend of mine don't want to chat thru MSN already.

Three things on my desk
1. PC.
2. Printer.
3. Calender.

Three things I am doing right now
1. Blogging.
2. Thinking what to eat for dinner.
3. Listening to Light N Easy.

Three things I want to do before I die
1. Live life to the fullest.
2. Explore more & discover more.
3. Looking something more than money.

Three things I can do
1. Go to work fr Mon-Fri.
2. Housework chores.
3. Solving problems patiently.

Three things I can’t do
1. Backpacking.
2. Follow the music trend.
3. Go to the Gents, hahaha...

Three things you must listen to
1. Consructive opinion.
2. U2 music.
3. My singing, hope u won't regret!

Three things you should never listen to
1. Kids' complaint. (they'll twist & turn d facts)
2. Vulgar words.
3. HK hit songs. (oops, don't boycott me ok?)

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Ghost Buster.
2. Superman.
3. Star Wars, 1st Episode.

Mind to do this, buddies?
> Sting, KM, SueSue & Jo-N

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

you must be a good singer ya? hmmm, can upload a video ya? heheheh :-) thx for the tag ..

December 30, 2007 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Siew Ting
~ If I uploaded it, I'm afraid I got no more readers! Hahaha...

Dora:)

December 30, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home