Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Preparation

Yesterday was indeed a very busy & stressful day for both me & hubby. I slept late@ abt 3am 'coz wanted to finish a great movie->The Beutiful Mind. Then wake up abt 9am then proceed wth all the necessary. (Blogging & Housework chores)

Initially wanted to go 1U but too crowded wth cars in the parking, so just paid RM1 and got out. Then headed to Sunway Pyramid. Damn hungry...had lunch@Kenny Rogers. Food is bad!



The most important mission was to buy X'mas gifts to my nieces & nephew. Here are the stuff:-)




Hubby is always "delegated" to do the wrapping. So, here are the gifts after nicely wrapped:-)


Nice or not?...hehehe...

Today I got back from office earlier & it's about time to go for Christmas Eve Party@my 2nd Bro house, catch up with u guys tomorrow!

"MERRY X'MAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

The santa and snowman looks cute!
Sure you can link me..btw, I have linked u too..cheers!

December 24, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

merry christmas to u and ur family!

wah, ur hubby so sai sum eh..

December 24, 2007 at 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a very happy new year!

December 25, 2007 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

merry christmas and happy new year to you!Thanks for your support.Wish your dream comes true.:)

December 25, 2007 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

Hi Dora!

I've never liked Kenny Roger in KL~ That Santa is so cute! ;D

Merry Xmas once again!

December 25, 2007 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sue
~ Yeah, the kiddy stuff r qute. Thx 4 d add.

Wen
~ My hubby likes 2do this, hehe...

Lolli
~ Same goes 2u.

Sweetiepie
~ Thx 4 ur support 2 all these while!

Jeslyn
~ Kenny Rogers in MV is ok.

January 4, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home