Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, February 8, 2008

3oth Day of Pre-CNY: 06.02.2008

That's some nice & simple deco@the classy Pavilion
We met with my 2nd elder bro & family. We were sitting on the Spanish Steps & watching the performances by acrobatics teams. It was a relax day.
I love this kind of Lion very much (I was told its origin is from Northern China). It looks "adorable", isn't it?
Their bodies are really amazing, right?...
To end the show, we saw this "changing of faces". I like this one. It was performed by a pretty lady.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Serge Halimoncevich said...

This is great! Very impressive! ;-)

February 8, 2008 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Tak Feng and Li Li said...

I love to see this face changing performance too. Very amazing!

February 11, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home