Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Football Updates

Besides watching tennis matches and F1 races on TV, we also love checking out other sports update at sport channels. If we follow all the live matches, I think we'll go crazy because watching tennis Grand Slam live alone has already spent a quarter of my day. For other sports like American Football, I'll usually go for football picks and college football picks to check for the results and latest news. All these can be found at addict sports's homepage.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Borneo Falcon said...

Are you Lewis Hamilton fan? Hope he become champion this year. A shame he lose out by 1 point last year

July 22, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I don't watch football, but I like hockey.

July 23, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home