Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy To Go

It was a very beautiful shower in the morning without any thunderstorm. It's so wonderful sleeping under the blanket with sweet dreams some more!...Especially when there's running nose, I'm very tired and lazy to get up from the bed. Why it's not Saturday today!!! I still want to catch up with some sleeps & don't wanna get up to brush teeth, get dressed and make-up. Agrrrr...I need coffee, coffee...please help! Hope things going smooth later & don't wanna mess up with everything. And it seems the clock showing about 1pm to me, so fast huh? Alright, no more running nose. Must eat a bit more since it's so hungry after so much sneezing. Only those with sensitive nose will understand this I guess...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. :o(

July 17, 2008 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home