Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Like This Oldie Singer

If you have following my blog all these while, you'll know that I love listening to Alternative Rock/Slow Rock most of the time. Those bands/singers who always on my playing list would be U2, Sting, David Bowie & Cranberries. Their songs are so powerful especially U2. But, I'll listening to some other songs like Classical, Vocal, Folk Songs, Jazz. (Jazz/Blues is my least favourite usually because their rhythm is too slow which will bring me into some unhappy memories...)

To my surprise, I'm quite addicted to a Chinese pop songs which is a duet by an Oldie singer, Fei Yue Ching and the sensation singer, Jay Chow. If this is a Jay Chow's song, I won't bother to listen at all because I am not a fan to all the Taiwanese & Hong Kong young singers as I don't catch what are they singing & there are really meaningless in the lyrics. Talking about Fei Yue Ching, he is my mom's fav singer too. He sung theme songs for many Taiwanese drama series in early and late 80s. I like this one (deducted the part of Jay Chow). Let's us enjoy the video clip:-



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

i still like 'with or without u' and 'zombie' used to be the song i listened to when i had to wake up early in the morning for work!!

July 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home