Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Honeymoon Trip



Time is flying, hubby and I have been married for exactly one year in just a few days away. We both promised to postpone our honeymoon getaway due to the tight schedule at work for that time. I recall this today and discuss with my hubby. He nodded his head but provided that I am fully take charge of the entire itineraries. Therefore, initiatives on reservation and booking is a must.

First thing appears in my mind is that I want a self-planned trip and avoiding the hassle of dealing with a travel agent. So, what I need indeed is an "all under one roof" solutions. Well, Hotel Reservations is nicely meet this criteria.

My dream destination is the beautiful city of London. I opt for the vacation packages where I am required to provide some necessary details, among others, are date and place of departure and destination, type of packages and number of passengers. With just a few clicks, a list of recommended packages come out instantly infront of me. This is surprisingly easy!

I personally like Marriot London County Hall because it is strategically located at central London. The reach to my childhood favourite clock tower, Big Ben is just few metres away from this hotel. I can even customise the car type which I'm going to rent there to best suit our tour. I can also look for the car rental company which I get used from the wide range of choice.

There is a great discount up to 70% via online booking or alternatively a special internet rate reservation would be given for booking by phone. On top of that, one may get a rebate up to $100. I can plan my trip according to our preference yet saving a lot with the offers as mentioned. I love Hotel Reservation as it makes travel much more convenient.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

all the best in yr paid posts journey :-) happy for you too..

how do you plan to celebrate yr anniversary? here's wishing you a lovely 1st anniversary.

November 9, 2007 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thx Siew Ting, u r so sweet!

Dora:)

November 9, 2007 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home