Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tag: Do You Spare The Rod

First reaction when I get to know my fellow buddy Trinity tagged me this, I was like what am I going to do with this since I don't have any experience in parenting "yet"...But I'll try to think about it and it's such a lovely tag. Thanks Trinity!

I guess my style in guiding, teaching & bringing up kids in the future will be in a very "liberal/diplomatic" way in the sense that I'll explain why this & that shouldn't do & the like. I believe when you "mould" them at their early age, they'll understand better when they grown up. With such a "hard way", I'm affraid the kids will hate parents in their heart and it may widen the gap as time goes by. I'll try to cultivate the relationship as "best friend" forever between parents & kids. It's my thought and hopefully it works next time!


> How about you, Sue, Ling, Deana & KM?

Instructions :

**Start Copying Here**
Tag 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.2nd - Let the blogger know that they have been tagged by leaving comment in their blog.


1. Miche does not spare the rod.

2. Jo-N wants to be her children's best friend.

3. Trinity doesn't want to spare the rod.

4. Dora definitely spares the rod.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

It will be wonderful if we can be our children's best friend.

Dora, spare the rod means will not use cane. So, I think yours should be "Dora spares the rod".

December 30, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JOn you 're I think dora mean she doesn't like to cane her child.

December 30, 2007 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Oops my mistake in defining the words, thanks for d explanation! Malu-lah...

Dora:)

December 30, 2007 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Mommy Lose Weight said...

Thanks Dora for the tag. I have done earlier already :) Thanks anyway!

January 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

hmm... I went to a talk once. The person said, "you should only cane your child once. Cane him big time. But only for something real serious. So that he will definitely remember and not repeating the same thing. Caning him too much just makes him more nonchalant about being punished"

I think he is right. But how do you define "serious"?

January 5, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home