Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tag: KM's First Tag

Today I'm gonna complete the tags which are pending for quite some time. Sorry buddies, I'm really busy for these days. This tag is created by KM but pass to me by Siew Ting

1. What’s your BIGGEST sin?
--> I nag too loud to my mum in front of others.

2. When’s your PROUDEST moment?
--> I think it must be when I got award for being
best in Commerce in Form 5. hehe...

3. What’s your GREATEST fear?
--> Financially unsound.

4. What’s your GREATEST love?
--> Prosperity & Appreciation.

5. Who is your GREATEST enemy?
--> Being bullied by nieces & nephew but can't complain much.

6. Who is your GREATEST love?
--> Hubby & my family.

7. What is your WILDEST dream?
--> Being the next Richard Branson. Rich-Work-Enjoy!

>8. When is the LOWEST point in your life?
--> Yeah, that time. Only my hubby, family & some frens know it.

9. Who is your favourite character in star wars?
--> R2D2.

10. What's your New Year Resolution?
--> Strive for my aim in career, healthy & happy family.

*****
Would u gals like to do this tag?
> Hazel
> Wen

KM hopes that she will find this tag in all her friends’ blog soon. "FRIENDS, JUST NEED TO TAG THREE PEOPLE AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE TAG" KM will hop around and thanks those that have pass her tag on ... her FIRST tag. AND TO MAKE THIS MORE INTERESTING, ONE WHOM DO THE TAG MUST ADD A NEW QUESTION TO THE LIST

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

thks dora will do soon ya

December 21, 2007 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Hazel said...

thks i will do it asap..today a bit tired..

December 21, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home