Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, December 10, 2007

Tag: 10 Things I Hate About My Hubby

Yeah, as Ratu Syura said "hate" may sounds too heavy a word. I think "dislike" would be more appropriate. Anyway, I love to do this one & thx Sweetiepie passing this tag for me. Here goes the list:-)


1) His way in driving is somehow dangerous
2) When I'm concentrate on my works brought home, he'll talk
the story of drama series & keep asking me this & that.
3) My nieces & nephew sometimes love to play with him rather than me.
4) He is "childish" sometimes.
5) Always get shocked by him when he suddenly on his audio system
with high vol.
6) He is always lazy to go exercise with me.
7) When he explains things, he'll even confuse me more.
8) He doesn't like to wear shirt at home.
9) He always diffucult to decide which to buy.
10) He's impatient when me choosing stuff whereas I never say
a word while him choosing things damn long.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kiasumum said...

long Q&A tag waiting 4u

December 12, 2007 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL-I also have the same problem(no:7 answer)like you too.Guys is an animal that are impatient.:)

December 12, 2007 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger sting said...

haha... my nephews love to play with my hubby more than me too...

December 12, 2007 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

my hb too...doesnt wear a shirt at home...how horrible!

December 14, 2007 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home