Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, December 16, 2007

An Busy Yet Enjoyable Saturday

Afternoon:-)
Wake up in the morning & did the laundry. Then we had breakfast and went shopping at Ikano Power Center. Some clowns dancing on the stage & fooling around to make people happy. Santa was also there.





5:00-6:30pm:-) I went to saloon to make my hairdo for my ex-colleague's wedding. I had waited quite some time although an appointment made earlier. I told the hairstylist gotta faster-lah!...

6:45pm:-) Dressed-up & make-up

Tada...


7:30pm: Arrived Tai Thong Imperial China Restaurant, Subang Jaya.
Me & Hubby


Me and Pui Yee, my ex-colleague turns fren; Pui Yee with her boy fren


So here is the bride, Pearly and her hubby, Raymond. That's the first time I met her hubby and wow he's soooo "Giant"! hehe... "Congratulations Pearly & Raymond"

11:15pm: Got back home & it was damn tired! Can't wait to sit on the sofa once reached home. And we bought McD Happy Meal for snack!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Happy Survivor said...

Really sound busy. No matter how busy you were, it worth if you feel happy ^-^ Oh my friend is getting married soon & I will hv some pic like u to paste on my blog hehe...cheersss

December 18, 2007 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

oh, that little guy looked so tiny standin next to the giant! hehehe...

you look so pwetty girl :)

December 19, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Happy Ally
~ Yeah, it's real damn tired that night.

Leena
~ Yes what a huge difference. And thx for d compliment!

Dora:)

December 20, 2007 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home