Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Birthday This Year...Emm...

My birthday...this time didn't really celebrate at a fine restaurant or something like that because I just don't have "the feel". Can't put it into an appropriate word. I wanted to being with my family instead. But my big bro & family couldn't make it. And of course my 3rd bro & family in Penang. (Kinda miss Kar Men, another lil monster)

After dinner at a Chinese restaurant as we used to go almost every weekend, we had "small party" at parents' house.
Hahaha...u see my niece, Qian was soooo happy as if her birthday! That was a great day and I do hope I'll share every happy moment with my family.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kids loves birthday cake..did she blow the candles with you..my daughters always did that..your birthday cake deco is beautiful..what cake is that ah?

December 20, 2007 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

wah..! nice cake...looks like peach..on top....i have a wonderful birthday....minus the cake...

December 20, 2007 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Sweetiepie
~ Yeah, kids just love cake, not to eat but to play with! Yes, my niece blows the candles wth me. This is a chocolate fruit cake.

Sweet Jasmine
~ Yes, I love peach. U must hv cake for ur bday next yr ok?...

Dora:)

December 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Wen said...

happy birthday ya!!!

December 21, 2007 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Jacss said...

hope yr wishes come true & u had enjoyed yr b'day!!

ooooops, sorry for the mistake, hope u won't feel upset abt it yeah.....

December 22, 2007 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Wen
~ Thank you!

Jacss
~ Thx & don't be silly, I won't upset for ur mistake. I'll let u know when ur guess is correct!

Dora:)

December 22, 2007 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home