Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Home Improvement

Hubby and I are both fascinated to home improvement. We like to window shop for all the nitty gritty of all under one roof. We can spend hours and hours searching for a tiny little candle holder all because for one main purpose, which is we love our home looks nice and comfortable. Although we don't spend much time at home daily in fact because we are both working as we go to office early in the morning and come back quite late at night, when we see a beautiful home welcoming us we just can't help with the great feel of warm and relax...it's hard to put into words somehow. Sometimes, me or hubby will invite friends to come home for "get together" party. I love to hear their compliment for our nice house which made us proud!

We have some renovations for our house before we moved in but we still think some changes here and there like furnitures, lamps and deco would be a bright idea. We even buy home magazines for references. One day, my hubby suggested that we shall replace the old door handles for the main door and our master bedroom's door. He keeps bugging me that he found something which is stylish and reasonable price. My first reaction is huh...really? There's door handles with stylish design? But yes, he is right. I want the old one throw away once I know how ugly it was!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Constance Chan said...

I have a tag for you :)

March 6, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Constance Chan said...

I have a tag for you :)

March 6, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home