Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Advertisement And Messages

When the time I don't need to drive, I love to look out of the window and see the road names, road signs and billboards along the highway especially. Reason being firstly, I'm not very good at directions so I need to familiarize and recognize the places that I have pass-by. And secondly, don't you find that some of the billboards are funny yet managed to convey the messages therein to the target viewers effectively?

Remember the guy who proposed to his fiancee on Valentine's Day recently? There are even more interesting signages everywhere during the pre-election days either attacking the opponents or asking for your votes. I believe those of you who are looking for Billboard Connection - Billboard and Signage Franchise Opportunity can make some handsome big bucks! But you must have a creative mind in the first place undoubtedly.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewjune said...

i thk that guy must have spent a handsome price for his proposal and hope it's worth it!

March 5, 2008 at 2:52 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

AndrewJune
~ I think it's kinda promoting his own product 'coz he is an Ad-man himself.

March 6, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home