Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Please Don't Smoke,OK?...

Do you smoke?...Well, I don't and I HATE HATE HATE people smoking around me. I'll cover my nose when someone is smoking for no.1 reason that I have a terribly sensitive nose for that damn smell. My poor nose will non-stop sneezing and I'll feel very tired as a result. Secondly, for the knowledge that I gained we are named "2nd hand" smoker in such situation and our health is more threatening in case you don't know!

I'm wondering how deep a father/mother loves his/her family as they can smoke in a house while watching TV or playing with baby. Yes, really I know there's such people as I saw a man smoking and holding a newborn baby in his arm buying lunch. (I didn't bring along my camera during lunch or else I can share this wth u all) I don't know what's the use for the sign for non-smoking at some public areas like bus-stop and lift. People seems not really care about it! Yes, I'm totally agreed with one of my pals that "the quality of human today getting decreased".

What I'm frustrated the most is during night (back home after work) heading for relaxing on sofa reading books/watching tv and morning (wake-up in the weekend) doing some indoor exercise, sure can smell someone smoking at the balcony. The smell very quickly spread to the living area. For those who stay in condo must aware this, I supposed. I'm not writing this to promote the non-smoking campaign but if you care about your health and most importantly your loved ones, why don't you quit smoking as soon as possible!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

i hate people smoke too.

March 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger The Seasonal One said...

Its pretty annoying. I agree. I have the same effect of difficulty in breathing when smelling smoke.

March 4, 2008 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I ws reading this post yesterday but a bit tired to type a comment here :)My dad and hubby are smoker this is the fact that i can't change them.It's just not i hate them it's the smell that make me sick!feel like throwing out when i smell the smoke(this happened when I had kids)But they won't smoke outside the house area.

March 5, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger andrewjune said...

smoking is a habit that REALLY needs time to quit...! it's not easy but with strong determination, anyone can quit!
also, it's not healthy and always lead to other serious illness.
having said that, pls try to quit smoking...or at least cut down on it!
imagine how difficult it was when i was pregnant and hv to deal with all those 2nd hand smokers!

March 5, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Rose world said...

I hate smokers too! But unfortunate I am married to one right now! Dont know what i find irresistable about him then! ;p

The worse part is that we (the non-smoker) are at higher risk of getting those lung cancer than the smokers!!! Must be that smokers get immune to the smoke and content, and not easily at risk! ;p

March 5, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

i hate people who smokes in a non smoking area...like the other day i thought of giving one group of smoking youngsters next to my table in an air con restaurant a piece of my mind....if not for hubby stopping me....people who smokes should be more responsible towards those around them...especially small children and elderly people...

March 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

err..shern's daddy is a smoker, but the only place he smoke is outside the house.
At least he is considerate enough, but still i'd love to see him quit for good.

March 5, 2008 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Suh Ching said...

I can't stand with the smell and the smoke too.

March 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

I can't stand the smoke too. N I really hate ppl who smoke while driving or smoke in air-cond plc or in lifts. Where're their brains??!!

March 5, 2008 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Oh great, I hv many many supporters here!

March 6, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home