Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mario

My hubby is mad at this Mario games again! When I first saw this shorty moustache man who wears red and blue + a red cap with the big "M", I thought it's just a kid game. And I thought his character in the game is a policeman. But after so many many years 'til now, I was told that he is actually a plumber! He has a friend too, name Luigi! They are both Italian. My hubby loves this guy so much and I can see him (Mario) on his PC whenever he switches on because he put his pix as the wallpaper rather than my pix!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Suh Ching said...

I love Mario and Luigi too... all the features in the game are cute! Some look like mushroom, some look like helmet, some look like turtle, dragon...etc

April 17, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home