Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jopals Online

When one is real addicted to blogging, this may become a routine for him or her to update any happening issues or at least blog hopping from one to another. Hey bloggers, am I right in saying this? For us who works are able to do so but must be a bit alert and smart of course or else...you and I are pretty understand the consequences!

Being the smart one, I'll blog hop during the lunch hour because most of the so-called important persons are out. So I can do it freely at this time. Ok, I hopped into Jopals's blog. This "strict-looking guy" is from Davao City, Philippines. This is more of a personal journal. He loves movies. So are you going to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom" tomorrow? I found we both like movies based on martial arts too but I'm don't really appreciate Jet Li. Jopals is a IT graduate, no wonder there are quite a lot of posts touching this specific discipline. That's good for me too huh?! I can look for help if I encounter any problem in computing. Can I, Jopals? Hehehe...just joking. Anyway, nice to "meet" you!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger jopals23 said...

Thank you very much for the very wonderful post about my blog, I really happy that someone wrote such comment about my blog. If you want my help especially in the field of IT? anytime,just PM me, nice to meet you too. and happy blogging! Anyway I already added you into my links...

April 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Hi Dora,

If you have time, check out my post today,At my brother‘s wedding day, thanks.

April 15, 2008 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger JK said...

Dora, you love kung fu movies? I love them too but I like Jet Li. The Forbidden Kingdom is one that I wouldn't want to miss. Hope you would enjoy that movie.

April 15, 2008 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Jopals
~ Hi buddy, thx for d add. I'll add u here too.

Juliana
~ Yes, the wedding is very beautiful indeed.

Jo-N
~ Yes I love kungfu & action movies. For HK kungfu star, I prefer Jackie Chan.

April 15, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home