Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Funny Friend, Trinity

If you know Trinity, you'll know she is a funny, easy-going and a creative mum of two boys. She promised us that there'll be a special post today (01.04.2008). Well, she surprised most of us with her today's post with the title "Last Goodbye". The crux of it was saying that she is quitting the blogosphere for a full time job. But I'm alert and I'm pretty sure that she's fooling in conjunction of the April Fool's Day. (as she has given the hint earlier what...) Yeah, yeah...I didn't fall to her trick!

On the other token, she has announced that I'm the 3rd place winner (I hope this is not a trick) for her "chup game" running in March. (and I guess it's still running) See below the HALL OF CHUP FAME, she has transformed all the winners and other participants into fishes and other sea creatures. It's so lovely!

*** Dora is no. 3*** yippee!

I was awarded for another Peace Award too, thanks again Trinity!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

Trinity is indeed a nice friend to have and I'm always very amazed by her creativity.

Dora, I think you deserve the third place.

April 1, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

Isn't it great to be young n alert? Not like some blur sotong si lai here. hahaha

April 1, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

You have an award from me today!

April 2, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

hahahaha Dora! Did I give you the hint earlier?!!!! hahaha.. jemima did on my comment section! She smelled it! hahaha..

Yeah I didn't trick you about the 3rd place winner of course!! It's your luck, your effort, your alert..and you got the result because you are GOOD!!

Let's race again this April! Ready?!

April 2, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Trinity
~ By the time u told us on 31.03.08 to ready for a special post for tomorrow (01.04.08), this is already a hint! I have presumed the post is entirely the tricky one and yes I was right!

April 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home