Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Light & Easy...

This photo taken in the leisure area at my big bro's condo. My nephew only allowed my hubby to sit on this bench but not anyone because my hubby is the best pal of him apart from his parents. You see him, he is such naughty yet a cute little boy! He was so happy yesterday to welcome us to his house and he grabbed his daddy's handphone to talk to my hubby! He said " Gu Jiong, you come to my house later ok?..." Although we see each other almost every weekend at my parents' place but we still love to visit each other. My mum brought his favourite Vitagen and he wanted to drink it immediately!

And do you know what is opposite of the bench (as in the pix)? Find it here. Cheers...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home