Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, March 31, 2008

You Cannot Follow One Ah...

She is my youngest niece, Qian. She always steal the limelight because of her playful, witty and outgoing personality. She is never patience on doing homework and reading. My 2nd sis in-law is worry about her girl in catching-up from day one she started in the kindy. But this little girl is progressing well and now she is more willing to spend time on books and doing homework. She told me that she will go for an outing organised by the kindy this week. She was so excited about it. My big boy hubby "kacau" her saying that he'll join her for the outing. Then she shouted " You cannot follow one ah, you know?...Teacher said only ONE person can go with the big big bus!"

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

You got a tag from me Dora! Your niece is cute! Children! They love to steal the limelight and in front of camera! hahaha

March 31, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Haha...so cute..

April 1, 2008 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

Hahahaha.. adorable niece! innocent! :-)

Dora, thanks for visiting me, and I hope you notice that there is an award for you there.. :_D

April 1, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Rose
~ Yes she loves to make faces in front of camera too. Thx for the tag Rose!

Sue
~ Cute little thing! Thx hehe...

Trinity
~ She is playful & cute. Thx for d award & I noticed that I'm 3rd place in ur "chup game" for d mth of March. Thx again Trinity!

April 1, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger slavemom said...

She's so cute. Ur big boy din 'kacau' her if she's afraid being ALONE in the big big bus? hehehe

April 1, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home