Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cooking Is An Art

Both my hubby and I enjoy trying different cuisines as we love eating very much. We appreciate others prepared nice food for us. Do you ever think that preparing food is similar to an artist in delivering a piece of art? A masterpiece comes from quality ingredients and inspiration so they are technically same. Having browsed through some of my friends' food blogs really motivates me to go for a culinary school to sharpen my poor skill in cooking and baking. Watching my favourite chef Jamie Oliver's shows on TV couldn't help much as he is too fast for me to catch up. How I wish he has a chef school here. But it sounds a bit too far-fetched because he is a celebrity chef so forget about it! For those who are interested to learn cooking, there's a string of culinary schools you may consider.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home