Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Regarding Pharmacy

If I want to make some purchases of those personal hygienic and healthcare products, I'll go to a pharmacy rather than supermarket. I'll have more confidence in buying those stuffs in pharmacy although those are actually the same products. There's another plus point whereby a pharmacist is always ready to assist especially for any medicine prescriptions but I'm wondering the existence of a pharmacy technician. I guess pharmacy tech is more likely to be needed in a hospital and healthcare centre. The job doesn't require one to be very high criteria but one should be systematic and neat in nature. The pharmacy technician salary is varied according to the seniority and shifts among others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home