Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping At Black Friday Online

I have just did a couple of serious shopping recently. It was kind of serious one searching for things but very tiring to shop at the malls walking around here and there to look for stuffs for the coming Father's Day, a close friend's birthday and not forgetting some gifts to nieces and nephew to cheer them up. I was so pity for my pair of legs. They were so tired and painful especially when I was wearing a heel and the worse one was we went home with empty handed because we just couldn't find what we were looking for. I hate that for the time spent worthless. Thus, I started to search for shopping online sites and buy things directly from there. I enjoyed so much as I can browse the stuffs on my comfortable sofa.

Let me tell you this fabulous one, black friday 2008 where I bumped into there most of the time. There, you can shop for items in the preparation for Christmas with some great discounts offered. You can imagine the crowd in the malls when shopping for Christmas right? And the long queue at the cashier counter is even frustrating. I rather search for some toys at Hobby Tron for the small kids for Christmas in year end. I have checked with their discount codes which giving the 3% off for any purchase and it expires on December 30th, 2008.
You can also register your email with them so that you will be updated with the new ads posted. I think this is fantastic and save us a plenty of time for shopping.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

We don't have that in Canada. :o(

May 24, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger jopals23 said...

Hi! have a nice weekend too! I spend my whole time in beach tomorrow, it is a nice place to relax after working so many hours in the IT laboratory D; I visited your other site, and it's really nice.

May 24, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home