Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Day Full of Food

It's actually a back dated post. It was actually a Saturday for about last two-three weeks back. My parents, eldest bro & family + me & hubby went for breakfast at my cousin newly opened a Hong Kong-style cafe in Damansara. I enjoyed the this kind of family bonding session honestly. We chat while enjoying the food. Don't talk much and let's see the pix:-


The food is ok. When we reached the cafe, my cousin were out for buying the necessary stocks according to the staffs. When he came back, my mum and bro had some chat with him basically asking how's the business and the related. But I think it's ok since there were customers coming in while we were eating. So I wish his business will be growing well!

~The guy standing in gray shirt is my cousin~

As I said that was a Day Full of Food in the title right, so check out our NEXT ROUND of FOOD futher!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

Dora, once a while a change of post is very refreshing! Seldom see you post on food, so it is pleasant surprise to see alot of yummy food photos here! Yum yum!

Keep up the good work, gal

May 21, 2008 at 7:38 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hi Rose! Thx...and I supposed u seldom visit my place recently as I have posts on food from time to time for both my blogs. Do come again more often!

May 21, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

all look yummy dora..have u gain weight?

May 21, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger mistipurple said...

good food must be shared ya? :)

May 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

You are making me so hungry with the pictures of all that delicious looking food!

May 22, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home