Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, May 23, 2008

Do You Write Diary?...

~This is my current Diary~

Today I want to talk about diary as I told my buddies that I started to write diary since I was in Standard 6 (Year 6 pupil) in the tag I've done today in my other blog. Yeah, do you write diary to jot down the unforgettable moments, important days in your life, happiness, frustration, worry, excitement...basically to release our feelings in the small book? Well, although I share everything with my family and a few closest friends, there are sometimes a little secret I choose to keep inside my diary. I do not write everyday but when there's something special worth to take it down for remembrance or reference. There kept my kiddy secrets, kiddy says...until a more matured adult secrets and adult says...I'll flip it through when I'm alone at home. I never let my hubby touches them!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger HuiMing said...

I used to love keeping diaries too!
High five to that (:

Anyway behindhercloset.livejournal.com is an online business that i have set up with my 2 friends. (:
We do provide shipping out of singapore too! Do lend your support!

Love, Huiming

May 24, 2008 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

I don't have a diary, but my teen aged daughter does and she carries it with her in her purse so no one will ever look at it. LOL

May 24, 2008 at 1:43 AM  
Blogger Trinity said...

I have plan to burn down my diaries (around 8 books) hahaha.. so time consuming, burn all of them! Just dont want anyone to read them... :-D

May 24, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home