Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, June 28, 2008

They Fall

Waiting, waiting...the matches delayed because of rain. So I didn't watch the matches today since I don't know how long I gotta wait. So after dinner, checking some mails then watch movies with hubby. He bought quite a lot of DVDs last week. So we can watch it in the weekend. But just to recap the Wimbledon matches, some top players are ousted unexpectedly or rather too early for their exit. This is unusual! My great disappointment is the defeat of David Nalbandian in his first round match. His performance was quite weak this year. I was surprised to see Djokovic loss to Safin. Sharapova, James Blake and A-Rod join the list!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

So it is pretty unpredictable this year. very interesting to know who in Final next week!! :)

June 28, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home