Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm Sleepless

Hello, Good Morning people! As the title suggest, I'm sleepless tonight and I'm going out from my bedroom to check my mail box & sign-in MSN but too bad no one is online at this moment. So I can't chat with anyone. I don't know what's the match (Euro Cup) later (who v. who) but it still long in between! So, I'm hanging here...

I think I'm gonna sleep in the office tomorrow (oops...should be later instead of tomorrow coz it's 1 something in the morning!). But luckily it's Friday and usually many "Important People" in the office will come in late and go back earlier. That's the "stress-less" day of the week! Ok, let's finish my assignment and go ZZZzzz again. Ciao!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Constance Chan said...

i'm usually around midnight blogging away.. hehehe

June 20, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Rozella said...

Thank God it's Friday and thank God it's the weekend! Hehe Hope you have a great one!

June 20, 2008 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

wow! so nice
can we exchange the "important people" in the office??LOL

sobs..u got the criss angel opp again...ss hvn given me any new opp for almsot 2 weeks already :(

June 21, 2008 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Kikey Loo said...

i always waiting the Friday come...

June 21, 2008 at 2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home