Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Disturbance...

Actually I'm glad and love the place for where I'm staying now for its quietness and not so packed with residents at this hilly housing area. But there are a couple of issues I just can't stop complaining. Why on earth the people is like this? I guess I have mentioned this long time ago but I think I'll keep updating whenever I see they have something new at their "community".

This green piece of land is initially planned to develop for a few bangalows according to the management office. (As the Developer is the same for all the projects/properties on this hill) Since the economy is so bad, the feedback is poor and the construction has been stopped for about 1 year plus. Thus, the Indon workers stay at the construction site in their "self -built houses". Their wood houses keep increasing and people they also growing. From a few guys there last time, I can see some women and some small children. They "cultivate" the land in planting papaya and sweet potatoes. At night, their houses are light-on! They have big tank of water to use some more...Why these illegal Indons can stay here as if they own the land and you think they need to pay for the electricity bill and water bill?...Sure no need right? So, they may not worry for any price increase in electricity! They can stay they peacefully without being disturbed by the police (just abt 2km away).

Hubby and I usually go for a jog at this slope. That's a very good one for climbing the slope and jogging. But, those Indons (in red circle) are so stupid sitting there to watch people exercising as part of the pastime recently. You know, they have nothing better to do. I saw them sitting there when we started to jog and when we came back after an hour plus, they were still there. What I hate the most was they made some irritating noise there as they thought they were watching performance shows. That's why I'll go for indoor exercise if hubby doesn't accompany me for a jog.

p/s: I'm complaining the particular Indon staying illegally there & no offenses to my Indonesia buddies and readers!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Wen said...

so many foreigners and govt still accept them. and they are the ones who rob or rape ppl most... i hate it!

July 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

Isn't that illegal for them to live there?

July 25, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The authorities should clamp down on illegal immigrants irrespective of any race, culture or nationalities. Otherwise, even people like you and I should be allowed to build tax free housing like that and solve all our bill payment worries, right? So we can just cordon off a piece of land and build our own community!

by the way, have you tried this yet. it's fun! http://caramelcorn.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-does-your-body-tell-you.html

July 25, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home