Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stay At Home

The sales is on now 'til 1st of September'08 at most of the major shopping complexes. I have bought quite some own stuffs during the sales which means I have spent some money in the mid of July. I think I need to stop spending too much as a way to control my budget and I'm going to Penang next month, so I'll prepare some money to spend there. So we decided not to go shopping today. Hubby is still sleeping on the bed, I won't wake him up before I have finished some chores. Because he is like a kid walking here and there while I'm mopping, I don't like that. It's like when I'm cleaning one minute here, he's messing around the next minute! We'll watch a DVD he bought in the afternoon with some snack. We'll watch 10,000 BC, I guess it's a good one. Anyone watched this? Is this a nice movie?...How do you spend your Sunday today?...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

huh, me too feel boring on Sunday coz my hubby need to attend classes

July 27, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Rose world said...

Hi Dora, guess it is going to be a stay-at-home day again today huh? :) I also have been cutting down on spending, although the sales are very tempting. I also spend so much during the last trip to KL (last month), so now really need to save money. Wish both of us luck! :)

July 27, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Mom Knows Everything said...

That's a good movie! I really liked it!

July 28, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nowdays, all price have gone up. Don't dare to shop as I did before :p Have to think twice & spend wise!

Dora, I have something for you.
Do drop by when you are free :)

July 30, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home