Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Continue or Not?...

Yeah I'm a bit headache to think whether or not I want to continue updating my blog here after "retiring" for about 9 months. This is all because I thought I will just concentrate on my other blog with my own domain but if I stop here, all my works done previously seems like wasted. On the other hand, most of my blogger friends here (who are not aware that I continue blogging at my own domain) thought I'm missing forever and I simply don't want to lose my friendship with them!

After much of serious thought these days, I have decided to continue writing here and hope I'll get the support from you all again. I miss most of you here and wondering how are you doing and I promise I'll jump over to your places and catch up with up. See u guys!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home