Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last Chance Of The Season...

It's the most exciting battle between Massa and Hamilton in the final race in Brazilian GP. Since Massa successfully earned himself pole position, he still has the opportunity for the champion. The plus point is that Brazil is his hometown and he has a lot of his home-grown fans! Hubby and I are hoping to see Massa win but my brother prefers Hamilton to win. I guess most people around me love seeing Hamilton to win. For me, both Hamilton and Massa are both talented drivers. They have their strength and weakness eg. Massa can't drive well in the rainny day/wet condition whereas Hamilton sometimes driving in a very excited manner hence mistake couldn't be avoided. I love seeing Massa wins if you ask me to choose one of them because Massa is a real aggressive driver likewise M. Schumacher (only the aggresiveness) although in the most difficult situation. This is a very important value for a Champion in my opinion. So who do you like to see to become the Champion of 2008?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Juliana said...

happy Monday, Dora

November 3, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Kok said...

Hi Dora,
Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Hey, Lewis Hamilton is the youngest champion in F1!:D

November 3, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger sting said...

I haven't been catching F1 for a long time already.. sigh.. so who won ya?

November 3, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there!

i have cooking gas saving tips on my blog. you might want to check it out.

good day!:-D

November 5, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger sartaj faisal said...

Hi

I think you have to care about it.

Diet Plan
,
Walk In Clinic
,
Healthy Diet Foods
,
Health and Medicine
,
Pakistani Real estate
,
JObs opportunities for us
,
Travel In Pakistan

June 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home