Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I Know Him Well Yet Don't Understand Him Deep Enough?...

Well... I know I know there's no one perfect in this world but I think constant communication can make things better (that's always my belief). Err...there's no problem in our marriage but it's just something that I hate, no I shall use I dislike 'coz "hate" is rather too heavy. Yeah something I dislike my hubby, he's such childish sometimes, He'll act like a small boy when he's angry (I think he's angry wth no substantial reason!). He'll walk fast leaving me behind, do not speak a word in the car throughout the journey to shopping place or lazy to give an reaction to my queries...These r among d childish gesture that really really spoil my feeling for him.

He's terribly moody too. We can talk happily in the morning but his face can changed when we go shopping in the afternoon. Why my man is soooo difficult to predict?...Last time I'll ask him what happen actually? 10/10 times, he'll replies me :"nothing" My heart will just say spanteneously:"hahaha, very funny u guess I'm idiot?" I'm too tired wth all these happened repeatedly.
I wish we could be the best buddies & best soul mates forever no matter what happen now, then or in the future.

Of course there r many good factors on him on the other hand or else the chemical reaction won't work on us. Perhaps I'm little too strong for being a woman. He never lend me a shoulder to cry on 'coz I never ask for it. But no matter how strong I am, I'll fall@one pointbut without his knowledge...yeah I'm such a stubborn.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger sting said...

I think sometimes he may want to have some time alone (or with his friends) or they may be thinking of the online game that they lost earlier... so don't worry too much.. give him some space and let him know that you are always there for him.. I think he'll appreciate it :)

October 16, 2007 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

Dora, I can understand how u feel. My hb too, is a very moody one, macam ribut taufan. A while happy, awhile naik again...sigh....

hey, appreciate the link. I have link my blog to you too :p

October 16, 2007 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Guys! They're always unpredictable! I feel the same way about my bf too but I'm sure that all they need is space. I dont know about your hubby but my bf usually doesn't like to be asked to many questions and like me to just leave him alone. I think most guys are like that la.. hehe.. just my opinion! have a nice day dora~! :D

October 17, 2007 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thank you gals, thanks 4 d concern! I really get d messages here.

Dora:)

October 17, 2007 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger kiasumum said...

dora, i've been married to my hubby for 7yrs now, i can tell u that till now i still don't understand him deep enuff, so dun worry too much ya...

October 17, 2007 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thanks kiasumum, u all r such a wonderful lot!

Dora:)

October 17, 2007 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger Mommy said...

dora, i hope he's reading this. anyway, after all that insecurity, he's still the one you will go to bed with at night. and once children come along, you probably have neither the time nor energy to worry about all these, hahaha!
-pek imm

October 18, 2007 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

hi dear~ just popping by and saw ur entry.. try to tell u that my hubby has exactly the same reaction when he gets angry... walk faster, ignore me etc... and sometimes it gets on my nerves so much so that I want to slap him... but thinking abt it.. he has to endure my PMS and my tentrums too~ so its balance out haha~ cheers~

and ps: I love ur purple gown. wished my BS got a nice purple gown bt sadly they dun ;)

October 18, 2007 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

and they say women are complicated.I think he needs sometime alone.Try talking to him and find out exactly whats bothering him.im sure he'll spill out the beans.dont worry.:D

October 18, 2007 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

i thought you were referin to my husband, cos you hubby sounds just like mine.
sometimes guys prefer to walk away to avoid a fight. but we girls would rather want a fight and talk things over. let him cool down, meantime you can just ignore him too. he'll appreciate you for that. then everythin will be back to normal.

i've been through that many times. the more you wanna talk when he's pissed, the more pissed he'll become. leave him alone is by far the only thing that works.

October 22, 2007 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Jacss said...

hi dora, saw u dropping & here i am....
my 2 cents would be: it's pointless to keep confronting when the mind was already 'burning' so whenever the cooling period started, just stay away. but dun let things be, once everyone calm down, things can be better talked over.......good luck!!

October 22, 2007 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home