Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm Waiting & Waiting...and...



I'm off today so I thought I have plenty of time to do the paid post after I get the chores sorted out in the morning. OK, a warm shower taken and a hot coffee on table. It's time to gear-up in taking opportunies in PPP. Huh?...All in red and one in grey. Hmm...no choice gotta wait while replying some e-mails to frens & MSN-ing wth another chap. Oh yeah yeah, there's one in green so I click it and read the details. "Now you see it, now you don't"! So fast the only green turns to grey. Alright I think this is not my day. After dinner from parents' house, I received an e-mail from Smorty confirming my blog being approved. Oh, I'll write tonight and I can't watch TV with hubby, sorry ya!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sammi said...

So good , so admire,really. I hope I can be like you some day, start to earn money, Give me five to support me ya!

November 10, 2007 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Hi Sammi, gv u high 5 & low 5. u can do it 2 like anybody else! Thx & Njoy urself@my blog! Cheers...

Dora:)

November 10, 2007 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home