Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tag: 8 Random Facts About Me

My new buddies, Jo-N & Deana tagged me this.

The Rules:
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

8 Random Facts About ME:-)



1. I love to explore, that's why I'm Dora the Explorer! When thing
seems more challenge/difficult, I'll enjoy more!

2. I love sports very much esp. tennis, swimming & jogging.

3. I'm the "wait-and-see" or "play-save" type of person, u can
name me coward or whatever you like!

4. Money is important to me but my Family is the priority no matter what/whenever/whatever...

5. A simple reward to me can make me happy the whole day.

6. I'm a care-free person, I don't like being constraint by this & that.

7. I feel I haven't done something to be proud of so I striving very
hard to make one.

8. Last but not least, I want to save money to go for Europe tour with my hubby.

***I don't think I'm going to tag this since I have tagging ppl quite frequent but who likes to do this, pls feel free to go ahead!****

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Deana E said...

tour europe..one of my wish list..hubby going next year without me..sob sob

November 15, 2007 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

Dora, u speak Spanish like the Dora on TV too? hehe....

November 16, 2007 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Deana
~ Oh why?...

Chin Nee
~ I couldn't speak Spanish but I learn fr her when I watch wth my niece, hehehe...

November 17, 2007 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home