Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Am With Smorty

Writing blog is my favourite pastime. I feel glad when knowing some friends to read and comment on it. But if my pieces of opinion or view are rewarded as I'm going to get paid for blogging would be just fantastic. I found what I'm looking for at none other than Smorty.

Smorty acts as a "middle-person" to get suitable bloggers to advertise on blogs in reviewing advertisers' products and services. I love the way Smorty offering opportunities directly to us because it would be good for not rushing to grab it within a pool of bloggers out there. And I can choose the one which I feel comfortable with. I believe they have the fastest payment system as the pay day is weekly provided the post is approved.

I noticed that many full time mummies (or daddies) turning it to their profession as they successfully got their handsome pay. I blame myself for not starting to blog early but it's not too late in terms of blogs for money so I could buy PC gadgets online without dragging from my salary!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dora,you join another company again?So smorty is in the same company like PPP?Must be very busy right now!Gambate!

November 10, 2007 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

yeah, being kiasu-ism I sign-up 3 diff cos. they r all approved now & I found I hv limited time to do it.

Dora:)

November 10, 2007 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Sammi said...

Yes, I will go for it. Thanks for sharing and good to got you paid.

November 10, 2007 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't neglect to post your personal story ya!

November 11, 2007 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't neglect to post your personal story ya!

November 11, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home