Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

True Blue Award



I'm very happy & grateful to find out this morning that this sweet sweet Sweetiepie has honoured me this lovely True Blue Award. I'm new buddy to you but we exchange comments just like old pals, have you realised? hehe...this is wonderful!

There's actually a poem that goes with the award:-)

Dolphins are blue, so true blue, calm in the storm,they never sleep, so ever-present, they're friendly, so amicable,accountable, dependable, and protective.This award is presented for bloggers who always stand by you!

In return, I reward this to my lovely blogger friends:-)
(Most of you already awarded by Sweetiepie but I don't mind honour you pretty gals again)
> Fiona
> Siew Ting
> Chin Nee
> Shana
> Deana
> Leena

You gals have been the best friends any blogger could have! Enjoy the award and Congratulations!!

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am very happy that you like it.:)

November 22, 2007 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Thx Sweetiepie, I love d award u honoured 2me!

Dora:)

November 22, 2007 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Hi zooropa, thanks for dropping by my place and I think you are a dog lover too! Keep in touch! Cheers!

November 22, 2007 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger JK said...

COngrats Dora. It's really a sweet award.

November 22, 2007 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger FL Sam said...

Congrats. :)

November 22, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger kiasumum said...

10Q... 10Q... for the award!!

November 22, 2007 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Deana E said...

Thank you Dora.

November 22, 2007 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Bokjae
~ Yes, I love dog very much. Welcome 2my blog & keep in touch!

Jo-N
~ Thx. Yeah, this is lovely & v earn something unexpected thru blogging.

FL Sam
~ Thx ;)

Fiona & Deana:
~ U r welcome & u gals deserved it!

November 22, 2007 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger sting said...

thx very much for the award :-)

November 22, 2007 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

thanks a lot, dear...happy weekend to you!

November 23, 2007 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Siew Ting & Chin Nee
~ U r welcome & u gals deserved it ok. hehe...

November 24, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home