Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Life Is Mysterious...

Having read the news where a Standard 6 girl hanged herself after getting a result which is not met with what is expected in UPSR, I felt the girl really wasted her life over such a trivial matter.

Well,...I'm not a straight-A students in my entire academic life. The most I'm in the "above average" category. Last time I was always not happy with myself & thinking why I'm not as good as this & that particular frens? And I want to beat him/her (result) for next semester...Sometimes I managed to but sometimes I failed but I'm happy in the process in competing as I learnt where is my weakness & what is my strength.

When grown up, of course there even more challenges and I found I'm terribly down at one point. I always talk to myself: ok, this is exciting! All I want to do is to conquer you Evil! I'll find a way...I expect more to come instead. Amazingly, you will find you can actually achieve something if u really try that out. Yeah I enjoy this. This is how I appreciate life and that's why I call it Life Is Mysterious yet it's Beautiful!

*HOPE EVERYONE APPRECIATE & ENJOY LIFE AS I DO*

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sad to hear that.I guess her parents is the one have to responsible for this.That's not the first case in m'sia.I heard alot happened in singapore too.:(

November 21, 2007 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger Jacss said...

sad for the lil girl...it was hard for me to believe children are so mature nowadays...sad for d result ahh?? during my primary years, i dun even know what's exam yet.......

November 21, 2007 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to hear that too..

I believe everyone has their own path of life to go whether right or wrong that's their choice and destiny..

Yet no matter what we shall live life the fullest.

November 21, 2007 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

very sad an tragic for the parents...too..it should be a lesson to others especially parents that life is not make up of only exams..there r more important matters other than exams...no one is perfect..and we must accept failures as a stepping stone to better ourselves..

November 21, 2007 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger FL Sam said...

Parent this days put a lot pressure on academic results. And our education system is also going along that way that everyone is competing getting As.

Me too is not a good student. Off course we need to go through education. But I think the most important thins is to be street smart and use common sense.

In life, if we do not go for attachment (material things, power, greed etc), we will live a happier life. We start to suffer when we apply to my pressure on ourselves to go after this things. :)

November 21, 2007 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home