Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If Money Is Not A Concern Meme



A new found buddy, Bokjae tagged me this. If money is not a concern, 5 things that I'm going to have for this X'mas would be:-)

1) A "Castle-size" Bangalow so that I can have a Big X'mas party.

2) To hire Rafa & Justin as my tennis coach.

3) On board the world biggest Airbus A380.

4) A treat of long trip to Europe for my family.

5) To buy many timepieces (Rolex & Omega) for collection.

How about my buddies here:-)
> Ratu Syura
> Jo-N

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Ratu Syura said...

Thanks for the tag! Nanti i buat... sounds fun! there's tonnes of stuff I could think of.. hehehe...

December 5, 2007 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger sting said...

oh, do invite us to yr party ya :-)

December 6, 2007 at 1:46 AM  
Blogger JK said...

SOunds interesting. OK, will do it. If only I can attend your biggest christmas party, it'll be wonderful!

December 6, 2007 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Zexk said...

Europe is a great place to go! I wish i lived there.

Please check out my blog:
http://zexk.blogspot.com

December 8, 2007 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Robyn Jones said...

This is nothing to do with the Meme...but I love your wedding pics...you are a beautiful couple....:)

December 8, 2007 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Mariuca said...

Hi there! I’ve joined the Linky Love train and u are on the list. Pls add me to ur list too, here is my url, thanks and have a great day!

http://mariuca.blogspot.com/2007/12/all-aboard-linky-love-train.html

December 8, 2007 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

R.Syura
~ Actually u can modify a bit, not necessarily limite to 5, throw in whatever in ur mind!

Siew Ting & Jo-N
~ Will send u bth an invitation card, hahaha...

zexk
~ I wish I cld stay in Europe too...

Robyn Jones
~ Oh really?...Thx a lot!

Mariuca
~ OK, will do!

December 8, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger bokjae said...

Hi dora, thanks for doing the meme! Wow castle in bangsar? Make sure you dont get into the same problems as the Klang Istana Zakaria!

December 9, 2007 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home