Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tag: 2007

My new buddy, Hazel tagged me this. Thank you.

Rules :
1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your URL blog.
3. Share this tag to your friends.

For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^ - Juliana RW


In 2007, I become happier than before because my hubby’s got promotion and sure his salary had been increased. This had made my life more comfortable but everything seemed to cost an arm and a leg nowadays. The happiest memory is I see Nelson’s tummy becoming bigger and bigger, he can now count number 1 to number 10, by my guidance. He loves eating and he enjoys every meal. He gives us a lot of happiness by the way he mimic our talking style and making such lovely faces. At first, I was so scared to look after him but now I hope he can be with me all the time. Even I feel tired everyday but I feel my life is meaningful.
Hazel

My life in Year 2007 is full of "roller-coaster" and a real challenge to me. I don't like it and it's a BAD year for me. No matter what, I'm glad & proud of myself for making a "come back". I'll continue to strive for betterment from personal development to career and family. I promise myself that I'll never look back in anger, the past will only make me stronger and I'll do what should I do in full force. So, lets hope there's a GOOD kick-start in Year 2008. Dora:)


Pls share yours, ok?
> Sweetiepie
> FL Sam
> HC Foo
> Bokjae

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger FL Sam said...

Hi Dora, thanks for the tag. I will do it very soon. :)

December 20, 2007 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks!Sure i can.:)

December 21, 2007 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Dora, I'm proud of you too. Tomorrow will be better.

December 21, 2007 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger hcfoo said...

thank you for the tag too! will complete it soon.

December 22, 2007 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger FL Sam said...

I have completed this tag. :)

December 25, 2007 at 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home