Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Thursday, January 31, 2008

CNY Shopping

Hubby & I went for shopping yesterday night at MV. Not so crowded or probably b'coz of heavy rain?...Whatever it is, I love it b'coz we needn't waited for long Q when paying at the cashier counter. But we didn't shop for long also. Our mission completed i.e. we bought the necessary CNY goodies but it seems we bought more of our snacks for ourselves, u see:-)
And of course the "must have" Mandarin Oranges. My hubby loves this oranges so much. U see him, he quickly put all inside the fridge nicely. Yeah, this is good to eat at night to cool the body since it's damn hot every night. Wow...so juicy...so sweet!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyor better dun eat so much oh if not it wil end up like me cough non stop.

January 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger sting said...

wow! am inviting myself over to your house for CNY.. hehe :-) you are smart to go shopping on weekdays.. on weekends it's going to be so so packed! arghhh!

January 31, 2008 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Chinneeq said...

agree with u...love those mandarin oranges, too bad can't have much this time :(

January 31, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Sweet Jasmine said...

i see that you bought some danish butter cookies....i made my own cookies for cny...want some..?

February 1, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dora,i was trying to post a comment about this post yesterday..but there was an error.Anyway,let me start again.:)
I love mandarin orange.When i was in back home I like to put it in the fridge too..yum!yum!wow!you really buy alot goodies eh!I haven't buy anything yet cuz i don't feel like celebrating it.:(

February 1, 2008 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

SueSue
~ OK I'll control myself not 2eat much. Thx.

Siew Ting
~ Oh u r invited! Yeah I hate going shopping on weekends/public holiday.

Chin Nee
~ Yeah u can't eat much at this moment. U watch v all eat lah! Hahaha...

SweetJasmine
~ Yeah my hubby loves those Danish cookies very much. I think he is excited if he knows a good chef is making cookies for him!

Sweetiepie
~ No worry. Yeah I love to buy a lot of snacks for CNY. The photo shown is only a small portion of it! No matter what, I hope u & ur family will cheer up in d coming CNY!

February 1, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home