Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tag : Untitled

My new buddy, Rose tagged me this:->

Tag No. 1: How Happy Are You?
You gotta go thru here for the test : http://www.blogthings.com/howhappyareyouquiz/

And the result shows surprisingly I'm 72% Happy. In fact, I don't feel that my happiness at the moment could reach so high a percentage. Nevermind, I'll make myself happy anyway!

"You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world. Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yours right back up."

Tag No. 2: Five things/People I Love and Hate

A. Five things/people I love:
1. My Family & Hubby.
2. Money.
3. My PC. (Can't blogging without it)
4. Rafa.
5. My collection of good books.

Five things/people I hate:
1. The "unprofessional" professionals.
2. Idiot who think he/she is the greatest.
3. Inflation.
4. People fooling around.
5. Long queue@cashier.

I'm tagging Jo-N, Sweetiepie & Hazel.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

thanks will post it soon busy ler lately

January 28, 2008 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger sting said...

unprofessional professionals! That's a good one :-)

January 29, 2008 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger JK said...

Hi Dora,

Haha. So, you are happy! Good! I'm excited over this test and thanks for the tag.

January 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home