Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gotta Know More Software

I'm relatively an IT dummy but I'm willing to catch up from time to time or else I think I'm hardly survive in today's workforce. Yeah no kidding! It doesn't need you to be an expert but to make yourself familiar with it is necessary.

Last time when I heard people chatting about photoshop with regards to the PC issues, I was so naive that I thought they were referring to the real shop that we usually visit to get our photos developed. After some efforts in sourcing it out, I realize that it's a kind of software in enhancing or editing the graphics in computer. And now I found one online and this Photoshop Brushes may probably the one I need it for "overhauling" my blog in the future as I want my blog to look more attractive.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Deana E said...

morning dora!! have a nice day!

January 29, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bagus ni brusheezy.. this is where i get all my brushes for my scrapbooking and other photoshop projects i do! i recommend everyone to check out this site.. :D

January 29, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Deana
~ Hv a nice day 2u!

R. Syura
~ No wonder ur blog looks so nice!

January 31, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Themuxicbox said...

;D I use brushes from there too ;D

January 31, 2008 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home