Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Friday, January 18, 2008

First Link Love In 2008

I was tagged by these two pretty mama:-> Hazel & Sweetiepie on this very lovely linky thingy.

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)

It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:

- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!

The Strategist Notebook Link Addiction Ardour of the Heart When Life Becomes a Book The Malaysian Life Yogatta.com What goes under the sun Roshidan’s Cyber Station Sasha says Arts of Physics And the legend lives My View, My Life A Simple Life Juliana RW Hazel Zooropazoo

I'm going to tag my buddies:-> Fiona, Siew Ting, Wen, SueSue & Ling

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger JK said...

After doing this tag, did it really boost traffic and increase your page rank?

January 19, 2008 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger sting said...

thanks for the tag :-) have a good weekend

January 19, 2008 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Jo-N
~ I didn't check it out, just do it for fun since I love 2do simple tag.

Siew Ting
~ Thx & U2!

January 20, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thks dear..

January 20, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home