Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Very "Special" Pen Drive, Finally Arrived...


You may wondering what's so special about this Apacer 1GB Pen Drive?...It's special not b'coz of its features nor design BUT it takes more than 2 months to reach us! From where?!...From CITIBANK. My hubby applied a card from them & he has been using the card for approx. 3 mths. For the promotion they put on paper & website, a free Reebok backpack will be given for every approved card holder. Then they'll tell u Reebok backpack promotion is over & we are giving away Pen Drive. (but the advertisement is still featuring Reebok backpack!)

They'll give all sorts of lame excuses for the late delivery (most common being the holiday break so short of staff kind of bullshit!...)My hubby like "tak apa-lah" even if they do not send it. But I said it's what u deserved to have what? So I e-mail the customer service. Guess what they replied to me? They need to check wth this Dpt & that Dpt 1st b4 they confirm to send it. I scratch my head wondering I'm dealing wth Gvt Dpt???

And finally it arrived on last Saturday morning. I think our people in this country is getting inefficient no matter in Gvt/Private Sector.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah very gan chau one la! u can ask them why they still hv promo on rebbok bag where else u go a pen drive. go to tribunal?? hehe

January 16, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger -crash- said...

nice wedding photo! u look way fine.

well, bank marketing gimmick. can't complaint much. damn kiam siap them. this pen-drive cost like 35myr.

damn bank! :P

January 16, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Leena said...

only cheap skate pendrive, and they need to go through so many depts? what can citibank became?? adoi..

January 16, 2008 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

those banks in m'sia are kind of slow in doing things.Well,hehe nice pen drive!SO what you going to store ha?

January 17, 2008 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Zooropa said...

Wen
~ Surely I won't waste my time wth those stupid to tribunal.

Tony
~ Thx 4d compliment & thx 4dropping-by! Yeah there r gimmicks everywhere in d name of $$$$$

Leena
~ Exactly d same thing in my mind...

Sweetiepie
~ Must keep it properly & won't use it since it's not easy to get it, hahaha...

January 18, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home