Life Is Mysterious

Zooropazoo

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I'm Still Love Rugby

I love sports and many of my buddies here know that I'm a No.1 fan for tennis. Well, actually I do love many other sports and I watch live matches whenever time is permitted. Still recalled when I was a teenager, I always accompanied my big brother to watch soccer and rugby with mouthful of snacks and fizzy drinks. That was the old days...

Yeah, I want to chat a little about rugby game here. This is a very tough game whereby a great teamwork is extremely required besides fitness and skillful of each players.

A bit shameful of myself due to the fact that I just aware recently the RBS 6 Nations is consisted of England, France, Ireland, Italy, Scotland and Wales by referring to its official website. I found it is equally resourceful and entertaining. Since working I can't stay 'til morning to watch my favourite live matches but rather check the news and status online. And of course I also trace the results for some of the past matches. What I love the most here is that there are video highlights from the game. Hence, I won't miss every single match basically! I'm thinking to sign-up the newsletter so that I may update myself from time to time.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose world said...

I never like to watch Rugby cos I dont understand their rules! Hahha!

But I love watching tennis!! My idol is Roger Federer! :) Are you watching live Australian Open matches in Astro channel?

January 18, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home